Can you replace your income in the first 12 months of business?
Survey says: YES!
Well, that’s the short answer, at least.
It’s totally possible IF you’re serious about making it happen (AKA if you stop looking for magical shortcuts and ditch the “OMFG I NEED THIS TO WORK NOW” mentality).
Wondering what that really looks like? You’re in luck because that’s what we’re diving into in this episode!
You know how it works…you’re gonna to have to listen to the episode to get the full deets, but here’s a sneak peek of some of our top tips for replacing your income in your first year of business:
- Stop trying to find shortcuts and find out who you need to be to earn the income you want
- Be coachable because the more you learn, the more you earn
- Have enough optimistic desperation to burn those ships, but be excited about the possibility
- Accept that more work now will pay off later
- Focus on what you want because your brain is so powerful it will find opportunity all around you
- Find the fastest path to earning because when you start earning, you’ll feel that shift in your brain that sees the possibility
Bottom line…if you want to replace your income, it’s up to YOU. You can totally get there, but you’ve got to become who you need to be to make that happen.
If you’re willing to do what it takes, you can absolutely get there.
Tune in and if you’re vibing with this episode, tag us and let us know! We love seeing what you’re doing to say SCREW the 9-to-5.
Subscribe To The Show
Gems we mentioned today:
The Big 3!
- Find out who YOU need to be
- Learn more, earn more
- Focus on what YOU want
Nuggets you don’t want to miss:
Click on any of the timestamps below to listen in to that section of the episode:
Subscribe To The Podcast
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.