Let’s be real…
If you are a solo entrepreneur or even a small business owner, chances are you feel like you are drowning in work more often than you’re feeling like you’re ahead of the game.
Am I right?!
We see this happen all the time.
Solopreneurs are notorious for carrying all of the weight of their business, but here’s the crazy thing: you don’t NEED to.
I bet you’re thinking, “Whattt?! But Jill, if I don’t. Who will?”
Here’s the crazy part: if you are waiting around until you are “big enough” to do less work, you’re going to be waiting forever.
Always be looking for ways for you – as the business owner – to work less, all while your organization is getting more done.
The sooner you start aiming for this, the sooner you’ll be seeing results.
In this episode, I’m interviewing Adrienne Dorison – coauthor of CLOCKWORK: Design Your Business to Run Itself – to chat about just that!
Scroll up to check it out.
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Why letting go of the idea that your business will die without you is absolutely key to hitting the levels of revenue and income your desire.
- When focusing on doing, deciding, delegating, and designing will 10x your business ASAP.
- How to use employee empowerment to free yourself from micromanagement and empower your team to make smart decisions.
- Why pinpointing the one and ONLY most important function for your business (your QBR) is absolutely critical for unleashing incredible efficiency.
- The main reason that most entrepreneurs try to fix every inefficiency at once and end up fixing nothing.
- How to use the “weakest link in the chain” method to find the one fix that will add the most value now.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- CLOCKWORK by Mike Michalowicz and Adrienne Dorison.
- Connect with Adrienne Dorison: Website | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Connect with Mike Michalowicz: Website | LinkedIn| Twitter | Instagram
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.