[Ep137] How Adrienne Dorison Ditched her 9-to-5, Eliminated Debt & Created a Profitable Business
Okay, so we all want to screw our 9-to-5, am I right?
I mean, let's be honest, for some of us, it can feel like we are stuck there.
Going nowhere fast.
Eternally overworked, underpaid, and undervalued.
What’s more is we’re making someone ELSE rich in the process!
So let me ask you…
Does your current job ever make you feel replaceable?
Like a paper pusher?
Like the company really doesn't care, as long as you do your job?
Ooooof! I get it.
Know who else gets it?
Because she was stuck in a soul-sucking corporate day job (that was actually an ALL-HOURS job) for years, and she knew there had to be more.
So what did she do?
She built a dedicated side hustle around her passions, that’s what.
And six months later?
She had paid off $48k in debt, built a profitable business, and was able to screw her 9-to-5.
How did she do it?
Well, in this episode she is breakin' it all down, and let me tell you, girlfriend is not holding back!
So just click the play button at the top of the page, download this in iTunes or listen on Stitcher
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week's Episode:
- How did Adrienne pay off $48k of debt AND screw her 9-to-5, in just 6 months?!
- What was Adrienne doing before, and why did a corporate job not work for her?
- Adrienne breaks down how she turned her side hustle and her passion into a full time business- and how you could do the same!
- Stressing out? Rushing? Here’s why you need to take time to acquire your skills
- Consistency, relationships, and reputation—we're diving in deep
- What is success REALLY?
- Why building relationships is so crucial in business
- How action creates clarity,and clarity creates confidence
- What’s your MIM (most important mission)? We break down the ‘one thing’ rule
- Craving a posse of people who get you? Come jam with us and the rest of the Screw Crew in our private Facebook group!
- Want to learn more about Adrienne's work? Hit up her site!
- Connect with Adrienne and shoot her a tweet
- Intrigued by Screw U and everything it can do for you? Check it out here!
Subscribe To The Podcast
Listen to a new episode every Tuesday at 7am EST