Have you ever wondered why you do the things you do?
Why you have some of the habits you have?
Or why you think some of the things you think?
Hell, I've often wondered why I have some of the beliefs I have or why I think certain things…
Am I alone on that?
That's what I thought.
So when Andy Murphy reached out and told me a little bit about his backgroud, ie. how he went from working odd jobs to working for Microsoft (even though he had never touched a computer), to becoming a player in the commercial real estate space, to striking out on his own, mastering NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and living his life by design, I knew we had to get him on the show.
After all, how many of us can count the Saudi Royal Family as one of our clients?
Ummmm not many.
So how did Andy completely transform his life…more than once?
And what the heck in NLP?
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week's Episode:
- What the heck does NLP even mean? Andy is breaking it down
- How Andy overcame a very humble beginning
- How did Andy go from never working with a computer to working for Microsoft? He explains!
- Andy reveals how he went from Microsoft to commercial real estate to starting his own business in the space of a few years
- What were the first few years of Andy's business like?
- The power of listening to your intuition
- What was the one thing that had the biggest impact on Andy's business?