This might be a tad harsh…
But I find it interesting to hear how many people think you can't build a business online while still in your day job because it's “hard” and there's not enough time.
I know it's hard.
It's not supposed to be easy.
If it was easy everyone would do it.
And what's more is the very fact that it's hard is what makes it worth it.
Because if it wasn't hard you wouldn't appreciate it.
What's more is there is ALWAYS time…if you make the effort to find it.
I mean, there is before work, after work, lunch breaks and weekends.
In fact, our guest on the podcast today built up his business while moving up the ranks in his company as an engineer.
So he's kinda proving it's more than possible if you want it enough.
Wanna know how Anthony not only balanced his day job as an engineer, but managed to attend coaching school on the weekends AND use his lunch break to build up his online presence?
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week's Episode:
- Find out what Anthony was doing in his 9-to-5 before “screwing” it
- The tipping point that enticed Anthony to start his online business
- How Anthony found out about the Coaching industry
- The biggest thing Anthony did to build up his online presence and connections
- How Anthony balanced his day job and his online business
- How to build your confidence around coaching other people
- Anthony's advice to YOU
- Today's challenge to take the first step towards your business asap!