The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- The true cost of shiny object syndrome and what you can do to avoid it.
- The difference between an Authority Site and an Affiliate Site… and what the purpose of each is.
- How you can incorporate affiliate marketing into your authority site.
- What keeping it simple – with systems and processes – has done to positively impact an Authority Site and the management behind the scenes.
- The true cost of running an Authority Site and the moving parts that require an investment.
- How to offer real value with an Authority Site versus being valuable as an Influencer.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Want to Build an Authority Website? Grab Mark's free training here.
- Where to find Mark Webster: Website | Facebook
- Keep an eye on us on Instagram: @screwtheninetofive
- Want access to our Free “Pop Up” Facebook Group kicking off in March? Click here to get on the waitlist and get notified when we open the doors.
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live.
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.