How To Do Automated Webinars the Right Way with Elise Darma
There's a certain kinda freedom that comes when you're business works FOR YOU, instead of the other way around.
I mean, imagine not having to worry about when the next sale is coming in!
Imaging not having to stress if you'll be able to pay your expenses AND YOURSELF this month!
And imagine having an automated system in place that allows you to put your list building on auto-pilot and wow your audience (with training so good they will think they paid for it) while you travel the world.
This isn't a pipe dream.
This is Elise Darma's (one of our beloved Screw U members) life.
And today she's on the podcast to share her best secrets for creating an automated webinar that converts so well it's completely changed her business and life!
Think automated webinars are dead?
And then scroll up and hit play!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- How Elise went from 9-to-5'er to a full-time entrepreneur in less than a year
- The biggest reason why Elise created her automated webinar
- One thing you should do before ever creating and running an auto webinar
- How to get paid for your course before you even create it
- The tools you've gotta have if you want to create an evergreen webinar
- How to add a personal touch (your customers will LOVE) inside an automated funnel
- A glimpse into the killer results Elise is getting from her evergreen webinar
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Want more traffic? Reserve your spot at our FREE Traffic Workshop
- Learn more about Elise over at EliseDarma.com
- Thinking about running a webinar? READ THIS FIRST
- Grab a FREE copy of Russell Brunson's popular book, Expert Secrets
- Check out Deadline Funnel and use it to create true urgency inside automated offers
- Need a place to host your webinar? Check out our go-to solution, ClickFunnels
- Ready to build your email list? Try ConvertKit for FREE for 30 days!
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
Subscribe To The Podcast
Listen to a new episode every Tuesday at 7am EST