[vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”4%” border=”none”][vc_column width=”1/1″][text_output]
I sure as hell do!
And while most of us have the goal to eventually take ourselves out of our business—so we can work ON it, and not IN it—it sometimes feels a tad scary to give up certain tasks…amiright?
I know when Josh and I first started thinking about hiring people for the Screw we thought “oh, but it's just easier if I do it”.
Can you relate?
Well, it turns out those thoughts are just straight up poison for the growth of your business, and yourself as an entrepreneur.
So how do you get started with automating your business, so it can run without you having to be involved 24/7?
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST!
Words of Wisdom from This Week's Episode:
- What's currently going on in our business and how we are feeling about it
- The newest addition to the Screw Team
- Josh's obsession with “The Machine”
- The first step to automating your business
- Why you should be paying attention to the smallest tasks in your business
- How to figure out which tasks can ONLY be done by you
- Maximizing your budget
- A super-handy resource that will help you outsource the outsourcing process!
- Grab your spot for our free LIVE training – The No Bullshit Guide to Starting Your Online Brand & Growing it Beyond Your Wildest Dreams
- Chris Ducker's outsourcing service – Virtual Staff Finder
- Want us to answer your questions? Ask us here!