So you aren't loving your day job, but what are you going to do about it? Quit?
Just up and ditching your 9-5 in favor of creating your dream job might sound like a wicked leap of faith, but it can also be, well…a littttttle misguided.
When jumping out of plane, you better have a parachute and the same goes for your job. Ok, so ditching your day job isn't as drastic as hopping out of an airplane cruising at 10,000ft, but you get the picture.
In this podcast we were inspired by our friends Sophie and Carl to dish a few tips on how to build a business while balancing your current day job. If you heard Sophie and Carl's podcast episode, then you know Carl is still working full time while they build up their business enough to replace that income.
Finding time to unwind, while still making the most of each day can be tough, but boy have they nailed it. To find out their 6 awesome tips on how to balance it all, click that big ol’ play button at the top of the page, download this in iTunes or listen on Stitcher. Dig what we have to say? Then be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!. We may even mention it on our next episode!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST.
Words of Wisdom in This Week’s Podcast:
- 6 tips on how to balance building a business while working your 9-5 thanks to Sophie & Carl
- Why you need to find a blueprint and copy that shit
- Find out why having a routine is essential to your future success
- Be willing to pick up each others slack
- Everyone needs some time off and here's why
- How to make the most of your lunch break
- Why you should be reaching out to people in your industry
- We reveal our final tip in Show Us Your Tipsssss
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.