This week we're talking to a pretty freakin' awesome couple; Warren and Betsy Talbot from Married with Luggage.
Now, these two have quite a unique story.
They refer to themselves as a “recovering, 40-something, Type-A couple” who realized that life is short and made the decision to change theirs.
Working together as joint authors, these two have just celebrated their 10 year wedding anniversary (Congratulations!) and released their 4th book, Married with Luggage, that is all about love and travel.
“All the other things whether it be travel or work or whatever you're doing, have to be secondary in a marriage and in a relationship. The love needs to be first.” – Warren
Listen in as these two lay down some serious insight on what it takes to live, work, and travel with the one you love most.
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don't forget to tune in for a new episode next Monday at 7am EST.
Words of Wisdom in This Week's Podcast:
- Introducing Warren and Betsy Talbot
- The catalyst that pushed them to work together
- The monetization strategy that worked for them
- How they made their first buck together
- Tips on how to take your business on the road without a hitch
- The business structure that keeps both parties happy
Share the Love:
- Married With Luggage
- Read their newest book Married With Luggage
- Listen to Episode 3 featuring Mish and Rob from Making It Anywhere
- Check out all the books from Betsy and Warren
- Subscribe to the show
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.