I’m not gonna lie, Josh and I have some mistakes in our online business.
In fact, I would say we still make some today.
I know how easy it can be overlook them… which is why we wanted to shoot this episode.
We want to help you avoid these 3 glaring mistakes and really amp up your online business game for 2019.
After all, doing the same thing over and over and expecting the same result is one of the easiest ways to avoid taking your business to the next level.
If you want to create a tight-knit crew of believers and position yourself as the go-to person in your space, you gotta listen to this episode.
Stop making these mistakes! Scroll up to give it a listen.
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- The ways our business wasn't truly a business when we first started Screw The Nine To Five.
- Why not having the proper audience roadblocked us from launching our first successful program.
- How “Hire Fast and Fire Slow” could be the thing holding you back as a leader.
- What you need to do to figure out if an employee or contractor is good match for your online business.
- When going outside of your community to find great hires could be best case scenario… and when it's time to change your standards.
- The best ways to decide who fits best in which roles to help accelerate your business.
- How to break the cycle of repeating habits and getting the same lackluster.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Clockwork by Mike Michalowicz & Adrienne Dorison
- My recent podcast episode with Adrienne Dorison
- THE QUICKIE! That's right: we've got a brand new style of content that launched last week… check out our quickie episodes on our iTunes channel!
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.