It's Thursday at 9PM and there you are sitting on your laptop…
Your flight leaves at 6AM for your long awaited vacay and yet you can't seem to pull yourself away from emails, content, client requests.
In your mind you're thinking, “Alright just a few more hours then I'm freeeeee!”
Except you and I both know you are going to be logging into Slack, diving into your Facebook notifications, and making sure that all is well in online business land. When really all you want to be doing – and should be doing – is kicking it poolside with your nearest and dearest.
The spreadsheets and Ads Manager can wait, my friend. Even if it doesn't feel like it right now.
Scroll up and dive in with us for this week's episode where we walk you through how to actually give yourself time away from work, even when you're obsessed with what you do.
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- How to feel OK with logging off and staying present on your vacations.
- Creating 90 Day Projects: how this can increase your productivity and profit overall.
- What “batching” is plus how it's impacted our business in the best ways.
- Our plans for batching out videos moving forward and how you can implement this for your own brand.
- The step-by-step to let planning be the key to getting sh*t done and showing up the way you truly want for your business.
- Why relinquishing control might be the thing that lets you get to the next level in your business.
- How to encourage your team members to think creatively and what you as the leader can do to make sure you're leading and not stuck in the nitty gritty.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Keep an eye on us on Instagram: @screwtheninetofive
- Want access to our Free “Pop Up” Facebook Group kicking off in March? Click here to get on the waitlist and get notified when we open the doors.
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live.
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.