IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE: PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click one of those links and make a purchase, we'll earn a commission. It will not cost you anything additional. We only recommend products, tools and services that we have experience of and which we believe will be helpful to you.
ClickFunnels Review For 2020: Features, Pricing& Comparisons
ClickFunnels is an all in one sales and marketing solution. It's suitable for anyone who wants to quickly setup sales funnels to capture leads and convert them into customers. The Etison Suite comes fully equipped with email marketing and eCommerce capabilities. After reading this ClickFunnels review you'll know if it is the right tool for your business.
Free for 14 days
Specialized & knowledgeable customer support. Doesn't have 24/7 support.
Wide range of features to track engagement, split test pages & manage affiliate programs.
We Don't Like
Is ClickFunnels Right For Me?
ClickFunnels is focused on helping businesses owners advertise, sell and deliver products or services to their customers.
ClickFunnels Is Right For You If:
- You have an eCommerce business.
- You sell information products.
- You're a coach or offer personal services.
- You're in retail.
- You're a network marketer.
- You're an affiliate marketer.
- You're in B2B.
ClickFunnels Is NOT Right For You If:
- You can’t afford the outlay of $97/month.
- You don’t have the time to learn how to use a new tool.
- You don’t have a product to promote or sell.
- A sales funnel isn’t part of your business strategy.
ClickFunnels Review: Features
Build landing pages for sales with a drag-and-drop editor
Create funnels to send potential customers to the right product and followup with them after purchase
Send followup emails and SMS messages
Include memberships and logins in your site
ClickFunnels Features: The Breakdown
The main benefits of ClickFunnels are the available customizations, mobile support and great integration.
ClickFunnels comes with pre-made funnel templates to suit many different business niches. The templates are customizable via drag-and-drop editor tools, which makes it quick and easy. You can include different kinds of media, as well as dynamic lists to improve the aesthetics of the page.
The pages are converted into mobile-responsive pages. Which means people are able to access your site wherever they are, out on a mobile or at home on a desktop. Their app also offers support for different screen resolutions.
The Actionetics tool within ClickFunnels lets you track visitor activity on your site. The insights gained can help you improve customer engagement. You can also use text messages, email, or mail within your marketing campaigns.
It's easy to integrate ClickFunnels with an online shopping cart via an integration API.
ClickFunnels Vs Competitors
ClickFunnels Vs LeadPages
- Hundreds of stylish page templates
- Drag ‘n drop page builder with flexible page layouts
- Great email support
- Basic split testing and conversion analytics
- Cheaper than ClickFunnels ($37/month)
- Checkout widget so that you can sell products within LeadPages itself
- Not designed to drive sales
- Page builder can be slow response
- Lacks analytical and optimization tools
- No affiliate management tool or autoresponder
- Can't add up sells
- Limited integration with payment processors
ClickFunnels Vs Thrive Themes
It's actually tricky to compare ClickFunnels with Thrive Themes. ClickFunnels allows you to build a lead generation funnel on their platform and to split test the landing pages. Thrive Themes has a variety lead generation templates and offers split testing of specific elements within the landing pages themselves.
Thrive Themes suite of WordPress plugins are designed to help you generate leads and drive sales.
Thrive Themes Pros
- Costs $19/month (or starts at just $67 one-time for Thrive Architect if you don't need the Thrive Themes membership).
- Unlimited funnels, pages, unique visitors.
- You can use their plugins on up to 25 different sites.
Thrive Themes Cons
- You have to pay for hosting separately.
- Does not have email management software.
- Higher learning curve than ClickFunnels.
- No free trial period.
There are two packages:
ClickFunnels Basic – up to 20k monthly visits ($97/month – free trial)
ClickFunnels Etison Suite ($297/month)
What You Get With ClickFunnels Basic:
What You Don't Get:
- Backpack (affiliate program management)
- Actionetics (email marketing and automation platform)
ClickFunnels Etison Suite
With Etison Suite you get:
Plus you now have access to;
- Backpack (affiliate program management).
- Actionetics (email marketing and automation platform)
ClickFunnels Customer Reviews
“I've been building out my new funnel inside of ClickFunnels, and after doing it, the idea of using anything else is daunting to me. I would have had to have membership software, landing pages, order forms and then still figure out how to tie them all together. I'll never have to go through that again because of ClickFunnels!“ – Liz Benny
Frequently Asked Questions about ClickFunnels
What does ClickFunnels do?
Is ClickFunnels safe?
ClickFunnels is entirely safe and secure.
How much is ClickFunnels after the free trial?
The basic plan is $97 a month and the advanced plan is $297 per month.
Can you make money with ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a great tool. but it can't make you money on its own. You need to have a great product or service to sell.
Is ClickFunnels Worth It?
ClickFunnels is an “all-in-one” sales and marketing solution. You might find that some of the features are not useful to your particular business model, that has helped to create hundreds of millionaires. There's no doubt that it is a powerful tool that can make building funnels much easier. Instead of piecing platforms together Clickfunnels lets you keep it all in one place, which their tested funnels at your disposal.
While it's not the cheapest tool, it can do so much for your business and I'm sure you will get a return on your investment pretty quickly.
© 2018 Screw The Nine To Five Marketing Incorporated. All rights Reserved.