How do you start a grow a successful ecommerce business if you don't have any money to buy inventory?
One of the options available is called drop shipping and it's probably the easiest way to start selling physical products online.
In this episode Anton Kraly, creator of Drop Ship Lifestyle and host of the eCommerce Lifestyle podcast, describes how to start a drop shipping business from scratch.
Listen in to find out how it works and why it could be a good fit for you.
Subscribe To The Podcast
- Drop Ship Lifestyle Online Program by Anton Kraly
- Free drop shipping training by Anton Kraly
- TSNN.com – The Trade Show Network
- Salehoo.com – Network of suppliers
- Free guide to starting an ecommerce business (drop shipping included)
- Shopify (building your online store)
- BigCommerce (building your online store)
- Our interview with Mark Webster from Authority Hacker
The Big 3!
- The drop shipping model is NOT the same as selling on Amazon
- Focus on building great relationships with suppliers
- Customer support will give your online stores a competitive advantage
- 3:20 – Drop shipping explained and how it compares to selling on Amazon?
- 5:40 – Drop shipping vs affiliate marketing
- 6:50 – The supply chain issue and how to deal with it
- 8:53 – How do increase margins in a drop shipping business
- 10:40 – The “sweet spot” when it comes to choosing products to drop ship
- 11:00 – How do you find suppliers?
- 14:10 – How to land suppliers before you start selling anything
- 16:25 – Shopify vs BigCommerce
- 17:45 – Has Amazon made drop shipping irrelevant?
- 20:40 – A discussion around selling drop shipping stores
- 25:40 – 3 ways to get traction in a drop shipping business