I'm just gonna come out and say it, Scroupies…
You're probably losing money in your business right now and you don't even know it!
*insert stunned emoji*
And while that is legit one of the last things we entrepreneurs want to hear, it's important to examine the revenue generating opportunities we may be missing out on.
After all, we all work so hard for the revenue we do make that when you realize you’re actually losing cash (or missing out on having more of it) it kinda stings, am I right?
Well, allow us to help you fix that!
By breaking down where you might be losing money AND how to fix it so you can stop losing cash and start making more of it.
Need that in your life?
Scroll up and that play button!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Are you currently selling ONE offer? Here's what you need to do instead
- The power of strategic partnerships and why they are SO beneficial to your audience
- Why affiliate revenue is our favourite form of revenue
- How to know if you're over-spending in your business
- Our favourite book for getting your finances in order so you can stop losing money
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Want more traffic and visibility? Reserve your spot at our FREE Traffic Workshop
- Grab your copy of Profit First—our favourite money book of all time!
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.