I remember the first time I met someone I respected online.
I silently wracked my brain trying to figure out something “cool” to say to them so I could keep the conversation going.
Instead, I peppered them with questions.
Kinda like an interrogation…except I was the only one sweating.
Let me tell you, it wasn't pretty.
And once it was over, all I could think is “oh my god why did I say that?”.
Fast forward a few years and these days I consider myself pretty socially savvy.
However, it can still feel intimidating when you are trying to chat and get to know an “influencer”.
So how can you do it in a way that not only feels natural, but actually results in a relationship being formed?
Why don't you click the play button at the top of the page and find out?
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week's Episode:
- How to keep your outreach short and sweet to avoid annoying influencers
- Calling on your connections to get a cyber intro
- Using Instagram to reach out to influencers
- Taking your networking game to the next level
- A super helpful tool for managing your outreach process and connections
- What NOT to do when reaching out to influencers
- How to use the subject line of your message to get seen
- Taking your cyber connections offline to develop relationships
- Got a burning business question that needs answers? Submit your Screw Q now!
- Check out the step by step program to building and launching your own online business at Screw U!
- Manage your process and connections when reaching out to influencers through Buzzstream
- Learn more about Ash Ambirge at The Middle Finger Project
- Check out the We Live Limitless Podcast to hear more awesome interviews
- Subscribe to the show