I'm not gonna lie, if there is one thing I love it's shining a spotlight on tenacious (and creative) entrepreneurs who never give up no matter how hard the journey may get.
I mean, let's keep it real: This world of entrepreneurship can be challenging (to say the least) and I always find it encouraging and inspiring to hear how other entrepreneurs have persevered through the ups and downs.
And today is no exception.
Because in this episode we're bringing our homie (and fellow Screw U member), Michael Kilpatrick onto the show to talk about how he transitioned his sustainable farming business into a lucrative online brand.
Wanna know what his journey has looked like and what he's learned along the way?
Scroll on up and hit play!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Why Michael decided to take his career as a farmer and turn it into an online business
- How Michael overcame his biggest struggle of getting his name out there in the beginning
- A glimpse into a partnership gone wrong and what Michael learned from it
- The power of starting before you're ready and how Michael made $1,600 from one email
- Why you need to shrug off unsubscribes and people who don't like your brand
- Why making his first sale was a huge catalyst moment in Michael's business and journey
- Michael's biggest piece of advice for entrepreneurs starting out
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Want more traffic and visibility? Reserve your spot at our FREE Traffic Workshop
- Check out Michael's site InTheFieldConsultants.com
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!