How Michael Kilpatrick Took His Love of Sustainable Farming & Turned It Into An Online Business
I'm not gonna lie, if there is one thing I love it's shining a spotlight on tenacious (and creative) entrepreneurs who never give up no matter how hard the journey may get.
I mean, let's keep it real: This world of entrepreneurship can be challenging (to say the least) and I always find it encouraging and inspiring to hear how other entrepreneurs have persevered through the ups and downs.
And today is no exception.
Because in this episode we're bringing our homie (and fellow Screw U member), Michael Kilpatrick onto the show to talk about how he transitioned his sustainable farming business into a lucrative online brand.
Wanna know what his journey has looked like and what he's learned along the way?
Scroll on up and hit play!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Why Michael decided to take his career as a farmer and turn it into an online business
- How Michael overcame his biggest struggle of getting his name out there in the beginning
- A glimpse into a partnership gone wrong and what Michael learned from it
- The power of starting before you're ready and how Michael made $1,600 from one email
- Why you need to shrug off unsubscribes and people who don't like your brand
- Why making his first sale was a huge catalyst moment in Michael's business and journey
- Michael's biggest piece of advice for entrepreneurs starting out
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
Subscribe To The Podcast
Listen to a new episode every Tuesday at 7am EST