Be honest with me for a sec…
Have you ever had one of those moments where you're in “the zone” and working away when all of a sudden you look at the clock and it's 3pm and you realize you haven't eaten any food yet?
Yeah? Us too.
And let's not even talk about the painstaking process it can be to shower on a consistent basis.
(Please gawd tell me we're not alone on that one!)
And while Josh and I have tried (and tried AND TRIED) to stay consistent in our health and wellness journey, there have been times where we've let it slip.
Like that time we ate chips for dinner.
Or that time where we thought it would be fun to do a liquid cleanse.
Or that time where Josh moonlighted as a vegan for, like, 2 minutes.
Or that time where we hopped on the Keto train.
(Oh, wait. That's our current health obsession.)
The point is, if you've ever struggled to keep your diet and overall health in check while also building and running a business, we want you to know you're not alone!
And if you want a peek into our very real (and sometimes embarrassing) health journey, then scroll back on up and give this episode a listen!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- How to have a diet and exercise routine that works for you not against you as an entrepreneur
- The biggest impact regular exercise had on our lives (hint: it’s not weight loss)
- Why consistency is the key to success with your fitness and diet
- Where to get instant energy to show up as your best for yourself, and your audience
- Which methods of exercise have translated into us making the best decisions for our business
- Why acknowledging that what you put in your body impacts your business is one of the most powerful realizations you can make
- Which foods we believe create the most “brain fog” and how to avoid them
- How to prioritize eating healthy food, even though it may seem “too expensive” on the surface
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Wanna make MORE money with LESS website traffic? Register for this FREE workshop
- The Magic Pill doc on Netflix
- Follow us on Instagram
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!