Hard confession alert: Josh and I have had a few moments this year where our business has felt…well…stuck.
Like it’s in a rut.
Like we’ve hit a plateau.
And even though those moments are wildly uncomfortable, we’ve learned to identify ways to push through the plateau and get our business back on track.
So we thought we’d use this week’s episode to break ‘em down for you in case you’re experiencing this in your business!
Because we know how stressful those times can be…and we want you to know you’re not alone.
So scroll on up the page, pop this episode into your eardrums and let us know if you can relate!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Why alignment is the thing to get you closer to the revenue and profits you want.
- How you might be sabotaging your business and don’t even know it.
- When simplifying could be the key to true success; rather than piling things on to try to make more money.
- Why who is working for you may not be the people who get you to the next level.
- When you may be stunting the growth of the business by robbing your team of a lesson needed to be a true leader.
- How evolving in your brand or your business is the key to keeping your audience engaged.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.