Have you been running your business for a while now? Do you “know your numbers”?
And I mean like, really know them?
Sure, maybe you've created a spreadsheet and are tracking your expenses and typing in your revenue…
But have you ever sat and thought about what all of the digits actually mean for your business? Or more important for the lifespan of your business?
In this episode, Business Finance Expert Diana House walk Josh through some serious do's and don'ts when it comes to managing all things money.
It might just be the ruuuude awakening you've been waiting for. Ready?
Scroll up and hit play!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- How to determine your cost of goods and what this means for your profitability.
- What a “proper” profit margin looks like and how to use that to scale your business.
- Why looking at the trends happening in the consumer space could make or break your business idea.
- What can happen if you aren't aware of your window of opportunity for your current business.
- How to ‘invest in scale' and why it could save your business from going under.
- Diana's biggest fail in the process of trying to sell her business and what you can do to avoid that in your own situation.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Where to find Diana House: Website
- Keep an eye on us on Instagram: @screwtheninetofive
- Want access to our Free “Pop Up” Facebook Group kicking off in March? Click here to get on the waitlist and get notified when we open the doors.
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live.
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!