Doesn't it drive you crazy to log onto Instagram and see all these pics of people working from where ever?
Living that #laptoplifestyle you've been dying to do for… everrrr…
You're sitting at the office. It's raining outside.
Or – even worse – it's beautiful outside, but you “aren't allowed” to go out and experience it because you're tied to your desk, and your 9-5.
You'd do anything to be out exploring the world. Or heck, even having a midday picnic with your buds.
But you can't. Because your coworker took the week off and one of you must be there.
Working. At the office. With those awful neon lights and the click-click-clack of the keyboards all around you.
Even if you love what you're doing, chances are you're so over sitting at the office each and every M-F. Day in and day out.
But it doesn't have to be that way…
How do we know? Josh and I have been working from where ever for YEARS. And for a long time people told us, “YA! Easy for you to say, you kidless wonders…”
Except here we are now. In 2019. Walking our talk with our little Kai Bear in tow.
Want to know how we make it happen?
Scroll up to find out!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- How content batching saves us an insane amount of time and energy… and thus money.
- Why treating your content like a farmer treats their crops (whaaa?!) could be the game changer for your business.
- The best and easiest way to create 90 days of content in 2 weeks.
- What revenue model works best for you and your business… and how to not only sustain it, but scale it.
- How to keep your team accountable without constantly talking to each other… while still feeling comfortable that shit is getting done.
- What you should consider when trying to decide if you should go overseas to run your business.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself by Mike Michalowicz & Adrienne Dorison.
- Monday.com – the project management tool we now swear by.
- Keep an eye on us on Instagram: @screwtheninetofive
- Want access to our Free “Pop Up” Facebook Group kicking off in March? Click here to get on the waitlist and get notified when we open the doors.
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live.
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.