Let's face it, university isn't for everyone! In fact, I would as far to say there are actually too many people attending university instead of entering the trades or starting businesses.
Lauren Tickner from impact-school.com knew immediately that she was meant to be an entrepreneur.
In today's episode, we interview Lauren and ask her about the decision she made to leave university and start her own online business. Plus if she would recommend this option to other people in their 20's.
Subscribe To The Podcast
- Impact School (Lauren's membership)
- Impact Through Influence (Lauren's online program)
- Why Quitting University Was The Best Decision I Ever Made
The Big 3!
- If you know you're an entrepreneur, then don't go to school!
- Social media has opened up the chance to impact millions of people
- Personal brands are POWERFUL
Click on any of the timestamps below to listen in to that section of the episode: