Have you ever listened to someone's podcast or watched an episode of their show where they are interviewing someone and thought “damn, they're so fun to listen to!”?
You know those hosts I'm talking about, right?
The ones that never seem to miss a beat?
The ones whose conversations just flow?
The ones that have truly mastered the art of the interview?
Michael O'Neal is one of those dudes for us!
Not only is he engaging and funny and witty, but he's an excellent interviewer and truly a master at getting guests to open up and share stories they don't normally share.
Which is why we wanted to get him on the show…
So he could teach us his wily ways and help us improve as podcast show hosts and interviewers!
Ever stress about what you're going to say during an interview or how to be a good interviewee?
Dude, you gotta listen to this episode!
Just scroll on up and pop it in your eardrums!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Why just because you can start a Podcast, doesn’t mean you should.
- Your real responsibilities of a Podcast host… the things you’re not thinking about.
- The standards you should be meeting in 2018 with your Podcast.
- How to take responsibility for the conversations you're having to facilitate real meaning and opportunities.
- The beauty of “Edify, Edify, Edify”.
- Why 80% of listeners don't make it to the end of the show and how to change this to benefit yourself, your audience and your guests!
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Art of The Interview with Michael O'Neal. Find it here.
- Wanna make MORE money with LESS website traffic? Register for this FREE workshop
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!