Oh boy…things are getting real uncomfortable over here today!
We're diving deep into our personal relationship and giving you a behind-the-scenes look at our lives!
We have Marla Mattenson and Julian Colker from The Intimacy Experts joining us on the podcast today, so get ready for some awesome takeaways!
Subscribe To The Show
The Big 3!
- It's always you two against the problem, not either of you is the problem
- Unresolved fights create chaos in your business life
- Walking away from a problem doesn't solve the problem
- 5:22 – Josh & Jill uncovers an old pattern of their relationship
- 9:42 – What is a Relationship fighting style?
- 13:30 – When the relationship suffers, it takes a toll on the business too
- 17:38 – Shifting your identity and allowing your partner to express his ways
- 25:00 – Listen more rather than to easily judge
- 27:20 – Learn to ask and acknowledge and not just doing a quick fix
- 33:25 – Mistakes are there for growth
- 37:45 – Building trust in the relationship also builds trust in the business
- 43:20 – Small unresolved issues build resentment overtime
- 51:40 – Applying the “fight flight freeze” response
- 55:48 – The best way to create a union in a heated situation
- 1:00:20 – It's not that you argue, it's HOW you argue that makes a difference
- 1:05:00 – Words are so darn powerful
- 1:13:00 – The harm of having selective hearing
Subscribe To The Podcast
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.