Imagine sitting at your job, working the usual daily 9-to-5 grind, making “okay” money and not really feeling stimulated…whatsoever.
Can you picture it?
And more so, are you living it right now?
Well now imagine, quitting that job to go all-in on a podcasting business…when you don't even really know what a podcast is!
Doesn't that kinda make you sweat with nervousness?
I'm not sure I would have that kind of courage.
Yet that is exactly what our guest today, my dear friend, Kate Erickson did nearly 2 years ago when she left her 9-to-5 job to go full-time with Entrepreneur On Fire!
What's more is within those 2 years, Kate has become the “implementor” behind EoF and is truly one of the reasons why it is such an amazing brand and community.
But it wasn't all rainbows, lollipops and cute fluffy lambs.
Curious to know what her journey from Corporate America to the First Lady of Podcasting looked like?
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week's Episode:
- What Kate was doing for a 9-to-5 before she finally quit for good
- How she ended up working side-by-side with John Lee Dumas
- The different skills Kate took from her day job and how she applied them to EoF
- Kate's answer to: Can you really do what you love AND make money from it?
- Kate's advice to someone who wants to start a business online, but doesn't believe they can do it
- Kate's challenge to YOU
- Learn more about Kate over at EntrepreneurOnFire.com
- Want to start a podcast on a budget? Sign up for John and Kate's Free Podcast Course
- Take a listen to Kate's killer podcast, Kate's Take
- Subscribe to the show
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.