It’s now been 5 months since Josh and I became parents.
And ever since we started this journey, learning how to stay present with Kai (and not zone out into our business all hours of the day) has been a big priority for us.
I mean, let’s keep it real…
We entrepreneurs tend to have moments where we become fully consumed by the goings on of our businesses and if we’re not careful it can create a less-than-stellar environment for kids.
Which is why we wanted to bring our friends Colin and Sarah Boyd (speakers and entrepreneurs for 10+ years) onto the podcast this week to talk about raising kids in an entrepreneurial household.
Because let’s face it, we entrepreneurs are a different breed, and a lot of us want to set our kids up for as much success as possible.
And no, I’m not just talking about that kind of success.
I’m talking about raising kids who are courageous, kind, loving, smart, driven, social, empathetic, confident, generous and resilient human beings that change the world in their own unique way.
And in this week’s episode Colin and Sarah are sharing how parents can do just that!
Scroll on up to give it a listen!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- What true and lasting success could look like for your children
- How you can help your kids grow up with greater courage
- The ‘imprinting age' – what is it, and what it means for your child's development
- How to help your children to understand that mistakes mean learning, even if they believe differently
- Why ‘school thinking' is actually stunting their ability to have a positive mindset
- The thing that really takes people off-track in life and how to overcome it to benefit your online business
- Why attaining success is not truly the biggest problem that entrepreneurs face
- A super simple way to encourage your children to take brave steps
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Boy Who Stood Tall: A Children's Book In Teaching Courage. Click here Sarah Boyd's Kickstarter page.
- Wanna make MORE money with LESS website traffic? Register for this FREE workshop
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!