‘Surround yourself with people who make you raise your game’ . This is exactly what you will be doing when you enrol in The Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB). When two entrepreneurial giants joined forces to create a new breed of course, it was clear something amazing was about to happen.
With over 60 years of combined experience Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi cemented their spot in the history books by having the biggest online course launch in history. The introduction live broadcast saw 250,000 people attend live, with over 17,000 people going on to join the programme.
Interested in learning more? Let’s jump into this The Knowledge Business Blueprint review.
It’s worth mentioning before we start that in 2019 this programme was called The Knowledge Business Blueprint. Since the initial round it has been renamed. A significant part of the course is about brokering information that already exists, so it made sense to renamed it The Knowledge Broker Blueprint for future launches.
Who’s behind The Knowledge Broker Blueprint / The Knowledge Business Blueprint?
Tony is the nation’s favorite life and business strategist. He's a speaker and philanthropist who coaches world leaders, business tycoons and sells out areas wherever he speaks. An author who has written some of the best international best selling books of all time. He’s also owns 40 businesses with combined sales exceeding $5 billion a year.
Dean Graziosi, like Tony comes from a humble start. Yet he went on to create a multimillion-dollar real estate business. He's a multiple NY Times best-selling author and his businesses have generated over $1 billion dollars in revenue.
What is The Knowledge Broker Blueprint / The Knowledge Business Blueprint?
The idea behind The Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB) is that everyone is an expert at something. When you extract this information you can turn this knowledge into a sellable product. This course will give you the confidence to share your expertise with others. Giving you a step-by-step process to help you package up what you know and get it out into the world to impact others.
KBB is a roadmap of marketing strategies that will help you set up and run impactful and lucrative mastermind events. Whether they are in person or online.
The course is broken down into modules, lessons and trainings. The video tutorials mostly range from 7½ -30 minutes, plus there are many downloadable resources, exercises and a quiz at the end of each lesson. There’s also a private Facebook Group for the Knowledge Business Blueprint.
Knowledge Broker (formerly “Business”) Blueprint consists of 4 main modules:
Extract it (module 1)
The Extract it module starts out with some high impact training from Tony Robbins on mindset and what it takes to succeed. Dean then breaks down:
- How to identify your expertise – extracting your unique superpower
- Defining your ideal client
- The art of storytelling & a framework for teaching within your Mastermind
- A toolbox filled with game-changing exercises
- How to create your first Mastermind agenda
Fill it (module 2)
The Fill it module covers the marketing tactics you need to fill your Mastermind. How you can share your superpowers in an impactful way. How to get people interested and invested in your mastermind and how you can earn a serious revenue from it.
With video training from Dean and specific lessons from his individual team experts, the lessons include:
- How to become a marketing expert
- Building your first landing page and sales funnel
- Specific trainings on running social media ad campaigns, and affiliate and email marketing strategies from his team
- Creating the perfect order page and the perfect application page
- Launch secrets
Run it (module 3)
Run it covers all the lessons and strategies you need to run a successful Mastermind. Whether you’re doing an in-person mastermind, a virtual one or a mix of the two. This module covers:
- The perfect Mastermind formula
- A framework for the perfect in-person event
- A virtual events outline & checklist
- How to prepare for your mastermind, including a list of all the necessary components
- An introduction to MindMint, the software that streamlines the entire event management process.
Knowledge Broker (module 4)
If you’re reading and thinking, “I’m not an expert” then this module is for you. It will teach what it means to be a knowledge broker and how you can extract important information from renowned experts. How to get a commitment from those experts, and the true foundations of a successful business.
This module will share how to:
- Work as a knowledge broker facilitating a Mastermind for someone else
- Get an expert to let you in as a knowledge broker
- Create a successful business by getting the foundations right
What is MindMint?
Mindmint is the software you get access to as part of the KBB program. It was custom built by Russell Brunson (founder of ClickFunnels) and his team to help you create and run a mastermind group from anywhere in the world.
How Does Mindmint Work?
Mindmint automates the logistics of creating and running a mastermind, by walking you through the entire process. You can create an itinerary, store trainers or speakers information, attendees information, the location, and so much more.
MindMint also helps you create the sales funnel that will allow you to sell your mastermind to your audience. Everything from your landing page, your application page to your sales page can be built right inside MindMint.
Who Is A Good Fit For The Knowledge Broker Blueprint?
The Knowledge Broker Blueprint is for anyone who wants to monetize their expertise while impacting the lives of other people.
Whether you're a new entrepreneur or an established business owner, if you have expertise that you want to share with others, you can use a mastermind to do this.
Even if you’re unsure of exactly where your superpowers lie, the Knowledge Broker Blueprint can help you discover them, package them and share them with the people you want to serve. It then helps you to fill and run your mastermind.
The software, Mindmint, will help you through every step of organizing the events you run with your mastermind.
How Much Does The Knowledge Broker Blueprint Cost?
The Knowledge Broker Blueprint course and the Mindmint software will cost around $2,500 in 2020.
TIP: It's worth checking out the bonuses that are being offered in addition by some of their certified partners.
Some highlights of The Knowledge Broker Blueprint:
- ACTIONABLE: There are action items every step of the way, to ensure that you don’t just consume the course, but you take massive action and implement it.
- DESIGN: The course itself is beautifully designed to make consuming it a pleasure and super easy. They have literally included everything they could to make the user experience top class.
- GAMIFICATION: Completing certain percentages of the course or logging in a consecutive amount of days, lets you unlock different rewards and bonus content.
- VARIETY: The mix of teachers, whether it’s Dean, Tony, Russell or their staff, means that you’re learning from multiple teachers who are all highly skilled in specific areas.
- TOOLBOX: They include 13 tools/exercises which you can use as part of your own mastermind.
- NOTES: You can add your own notes inside the training modules. Then you can save them, print them or send them somewhere else.
Why should you enrol in The Knowledge Broker Blueprint (KBB)?
This course is one of the best business courses on the market, for a number of reasons:
- The course is designed in an easy to understand way. Sharing the step-by-step process of running your mastermind, as well as helping you to deliver an unforgettable experience to your audience.
- KBB shows you how to tap into the skills and expertise you already have.
- The course includes proven marketing strategies that will help you fill your masterminds.
- 60 years of combined experience has lead to the creation of this course. You literally couldn't learn from more qualified people.
The Knowledge Broker Blueprint has quickly become the top programs for people looking to monetize their expertise.
The amount of knowledge shared and the quality of the training videos is utterly insane!
Regardless of your niche and your passions this course can help you succeed.
To learn more about the program and to grab some additional bonuses valued at over $10,000, click this special link.
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.