In 2012, we started the Screw with nothing but an idea and a domain name.
For the first 2 years, we followed what everyone else was doing online in the hopes it would work for us.
But when things were feeling nothing but forced and heavy, we knew we needed to make a change.
We realized that we didn’t have to follow the pack.
The minute we started to create the kind of business we wanted to run, it became obvious what can quickly happen when you don’t step outside of the online business inner-circle.
You get stuck. And sometimes stuck in a web of lies.
Which is why in this week’s podcast we wanted to jam on 3 LIES You’ve Been Sold About Building an Online Business.
Yes. It may ruffle a few feathers.
However, it’s also honest AF and needs to be said.
Scroll up to give it a listen.
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Why a “personal brand” is not the key to online business success.
- How to create an actual asset; not “just a business.”
- What type of businesses you can build without being the face of the brand.
- How relying on Facebook Ads for sales can be crazy dangerous for your success and your bank account.
- Why the chances of you hitting the “I quit my job and made one million dollars in one year” lottery are slim.
- What the difference between having a 7-figure business and actually making 7-figures truly is.
- How the ups and downs you are experiencing in your business are essential to moving you into ultimate alignment.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- 3 Strategies For Rapid Growth Every Entrepreneur Needs with James Wedmore Podcast. Check it out here.
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!