Did you know that one area all online businesses must constantly work on is… backlinks?
I know, not the sexiest.
The value of backlinks is often ridiculously overlooked in most people's search engine strategies – that is, if they even have one.
In case you're new to the SEO game, a backlink is link on someone else's website that links back to yours. Pretty straight forward, right? But getting a solid backlinking strategy together isn't always as straight forward…
Why? Well, not all backlinks are good!
We break it down in this episode.
For a long time, Google didn’t do much to figure out which links were spammy… but this is no longer true.
Which is why you my friend, need to up your game!
It’s time that you take a look at your backlinking methods and figure out if they are helping or hurting your online business.
If you want to know the surefire way to stay on the up and up with whitehat backlinking for SEO… scroll up and give this episode a listen.
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- What backlinks (or “inbound links”) are exactly and how to use them to your advantage when it comes to SEO.
- How to gain more authority with links from relevant websites pointing your way.
- The best ways to actively build links for your podcast and your blog.
- An exotic way that the Screw is going about getting strong backlinks.
- How to make sure that the content you are putting together for guest posts is high quality and can score you points with Google.
- The ways that SEO has changed and what you need to do to up your game for search engine ranking.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- AHREFS – the Ultimate SEO Tool. Find it here.
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!