Josh and I have a confession to make…
Sometimes our work life and love life come crashing together, but not in a sexy we're-still-in-the-honeymoon-phase-let's-renew-our-vows kind of way.
Au contraire mon frere!
In fact, there have been days when things got…ummm…a little emotional, shall we say.
I mean, the fact of the matter is, running a business and being in a loving relationship together can get sloppy when you don't take careful measures to separate the two.
So how does one go about separating work from love? Listen in and find out!
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don't forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST.
Words of Wisdom in This Week's Podcast:
- The lowdown on our morning “wake up and break up”
- Why focusing separately on different parts of the business is straight up crucial
- Tricks to avoiding fights after dishing out constructive criticism
- Why having a little “couple time” is absolutely necessary at the end of each work day
- Freedom Hint of the Day
[Tweet “Do you struggle to separate work life from your love life? Here are 4 tips on how to best separate the two: http://ctt.ec/85w2Y+”]
- EP 01 – our point on the importance of separating parts of the business
- Subscribe to the show