Oh la la! I’ve been a wee bit pumped for this episode to drop.
Because today we are talking about the holy grail of online revenue…
The allusive (but oh-so-sexy) passive income!
And here’s the thing…
I bet close to 70% of people who are reading this have thought to themselves “yeah right. Passive income isn’t actually a thing”.
To which I say “playah please, we’re living proof” and in this episode Josh and I are breaking down 3 easy ways you can add an additional $1,000 a month into your business….passively.
Oh, and it gets even better…
Because we’re not only breaking down these 3 strategies, we’re also ranking them based on how “passive” they actually are.
That way you can figure out which one you want to test first!
Wanna get the inside scoop?
All you gotta do is scroll onnnnn up the page and give ‘er a listen!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
What makes passive income truly passive.
How to turn traffic from Google into daily revenue.
The top way to make commissions off products that aren’t yours.
How to facilitate a win-win-win situation by leaning on the people who are already experts rather than trying to learn or create everything yourself.
The benefits of Evergreen Webinars and how they could be the game-changer in your business.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Josh's ClickFunnels Review. Check it out here!
- The Ultimate Guide to Webinars: How To Easily Close More Sales on Webinars with 30% Less Effort. Find it here.
- The different ways we collaborate with Online Marketing Rockstar, Amy Porterfield: Click here.
- Jill's training with Bushra Azhar: Get Your Emails, Sales Pages, Ads, Social Media Posts Done & Dusted in 60 Seconds. Get it here!
- Screw's take on the evergreen webinar software we mention: Everwebinar. Click here.
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.