I'm going to be honest for a moment. When Josh and I started working together, we felt like we were the only couple out there doing the entrepreneurial thing together.
We felt very out of place in Toronto.
After packing our bags and moving to Thailand, things got a bit easier because we were surrounded by so many like-minded people. We were still craving that couple connection though. You know what I mean…that couple you just jive with, can talk for hours with, laugh with, be honest with, and share the struggles with.
About a year ago I stumbled across UK couple Mish and Rob from MakingItAnywhere.com. Now, these two have a wickedly successful business – or should I say businesses; they have 5! – and have an incredible story.
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don't forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST….I know we say Monday in this episode, but clearly we were huffing gas that day.
Words of Wisdom in This Week's Podcast:
- Introducing all of Mish and Rob and allllll of their businesses
- How they kicked the 9 to 5 and went nomad
- What their first day as official digital business owners was like
- How long it took them to make their first dollar
- What business structure works best for them
- Their biggest failure as a duo that fueled future success
- Advice for couples going into business together
- Making It Anywhere with Mish and Rob
- Mortified Cow brand consultancy
- The Property Hub forum for property investors
- Yellow Lettings real estate renting service
- Elance (now Upwork.com)
- Subscribe to the show
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.