Last week we covered a topic that was near and dear to our hearts and business; 3 things you need to have to go into business with your lovah.
Now, the reason we chose that topic for our first ever podcast was because so many couples (and singles) go into business together, but don't really seem to have a game plan. Needless to say, these are the people that generally don't make it long term.
So, to build on last week's episode, we are going to focus on one of the must-haves we mentioned—monetization models!
A pretty damn important topic, don't you think?
Because here's the thing: choosing a monetization model before you get going can really help you narrow your focus, niche down to a specific set of customers, create a brand that will appeal to that ideal audience, and ultimately help you make more money (and create more freedom!) in your business!
And let's be honest, we all want to make more money, right?
You bet your sweet buns we do!
“Initially when we first thought about it, we thought, what the hell do we know about Poodle training. What do we know about that? What we do know is how to market those personal brands.” – Josh
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don't forget to tune into our next episode next Tuesday 7am EST.
Words of Wisdom in This Week's Podcast:
- The model Josh and I teach; simple and low-barrier of entry
- How long it takes to start making money with Affiliate Marketing
- The two different ways you can use E-Commerce to make money
- How to make fat cash by selling your own products and services under a personal brand
- Freedom Hint of the Day – fun fact; we've got 3 for you!
- Marie Forleo
- TheRisetotheTop with David Siteman Garland
- CrushOffers with Bryce Welker
- Drop Ship Lifestyle with Anton Kraly
- Subscribe to the show
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.