[Ep 141] The Ultimate Facebook Ads Strategy
You know how when people talk about their success with Facebook ads they rarely talk about the strategy they use?
Like, they might say “I ran a lead campaign and converted at 37%!”…but rarely do they dive in and explain HOW they actually got those leads?
What I mean is…
Did they run the ads to cold traffic or warm?
Did they retarget those who didn't opt-in?
How much did they actually spend to get those leads?
And most importantly, did they make any money off the back of the ads?
These are all things I wonder when I hear someone talk about their “sick” strategy.
So we decided to break down our current Facebook ads strategy that we've been running for the past month that is not only self-liquidating (hello, free leads!), but has an offer that is converting at 22%!
Want to know how we are doing it and how this 4-part strategy breaks down?
Click and listen!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week's Episode:
- How we approach cold traffic without feeling salesy
- How do sales funnels work with FB ads? We break it down
- Think you should run ads to a lead magnet? Think again!
- How we truly feel about a blanket site-wide lead magnet
- What to do if someone doesn't opt-in
- How to get opt-ins for pennies per lead
- What the hell is re-targeting
- What are intro offers? And what is the purpose of them?
- Wanna know all about sales funnels? Read this!
- What do we do if a subscriber doesn't buy our intro offer?
- The importance of getting your ads to the point of being self-liquidating
- What happens if someone doesn't buy your core offer?
- Find out the different campaign types we use for our ads
- What do you do with your lost leads?
- Come join our FREE Facebook group!
- Want to know how you can implement a sales funnel in your business? Read this!
- Want to be the first to know when our FB Ads course, Addicted debuts? Get on the VIP list!
- Ready to turn your entrepreneurial dreams into a reality and surround yourself with people who get you? Come join our Screw U family!
Subscribe To The Podcast
Listen to a new episode every Tuesday at 7am EST