A recent video from The Economist sparked up a conversation around the chance of there being 1 BILLION location independent jobs by the year 2035.
In this episode Jill and Josh discuss the trend they are seeing in remote working and if this projection could in fact come true.
Subscribe To The Podcast
- Hubud Co-Working Space | Ubud Bali
- Is your job safe – collaboration, automation, annihilation? | The Economist
- The Future Of Digital Nomads | Levels.io
- Dynamite Circle | Digital Nomad Membership Community
- E-Residency In Estonia | Official Website
The Big 3!
- 50% of workers in the United States WILL become freelancers by 2035
- If you're an adventurous person, you're well suited for location independence
- The location independent lifestyle is only going to get BIGGER in the future