Do you have crazy amounts of enthusiasm, but struggle with how to implement it?
Do you feel like you want to dive straight in, but have no idea where to start or how to do it?
I hear ya.
When we first started out, we pretty much winged it.
We charged in, without much planning, zero clarity and no real direction.
And laaawwwd did we make some mistakes!
I cringe just thinking of it.
Now, years later, we finally have a solid grasp and understanding of the different online business models and how YOU can kill it with the systems we've used.
Which is exactly what we're talking about today!
We’re dropping knowledge, and spillin’ about our online tactics, so that you can up your business game and get your strategy down-pat.
Hell, maybe you can even skip some of the cringe-worthy mistakes we made!
Doesn't that sound dreamy?
If so, you're gonna want to give today's episode a listen because we're talking about straight up sexy things like competitive advantage, passive sales, long term customers, content that resonates, community and yes, dat sweet, sweet internet MONAY!
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday morning at 7am EST!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week's Episode:
- How the Screw's business model and case studies can help YOU
- What is the ultimate online business model anyway? We’re
- The five steps you need to know about- and how to implement each of them
- Find your fanatics! How to research your niche, audience and products to generate some mad insights – but why you shouldn’t overdo it
- Content is king- as is medium? How to make and share content which resonates
- The law of reciprocity- how, when and why to give away content
- The low down on sales funnels. How to create killer read magnets, lead magnets and core offerings
- The differences between free and paid promotion, and how to use them all
- Build yourself a loyal audience using these killer tips!
- What is your blueprint? We chat staying accountable and measuring goals