Are You Making These 4 Facebook Group Mistakes?
I know. We’ve been talking aaaaaa LOT about Facebook Groups.
But we have a good reason!
You see, when it comes to building a rabid audience of believers, we truly believe (based on our experience over the last 3 years) there is no better way to do that than with a FB Group.
And yet, when it comes to running a group (and marketing inside it), there are some pretty common mistakes we see group owners making.
So we wanted to use this episode to call out these common mistakes and give you some strategies to fix ‘em so you can amp up your group game.
Ready to dive in?
Scroll on up there and hit play!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Why you should create custom welcome messages when new people join your group
- The power of talking about your business in an engaging (non-pushy) way
- How to use your FB Group “join questions” to direct people towards your freebies & offers
- How to use the comment threads to increase your brand awareness
- The 3 group rules you NEED to have
- Why you need to consider batch-scheduling all of your group posts 30 days in advance
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Want more traffic and visibility? Reserve your spot at our FREE Traffic Workshop
- Check out Google's Custom Link Builder tool & see which group links are driving traffic to your site
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
Subscribe To The Podcast
Listen to a new episode every Tuesday at 7am EST