I know. We’ve been talking aaaaaa LOT about Facebook Groups.
But we have a good reason!
You see, when it comes to building a rabid audience of believers, we truly believe (based on our experience over the last 3 years) there is no better way to do that than with a FB Group.
And yet, when it comes to running a group (and marketing inside it), there are some pretty common mistakes we see group owners making.
So we wanted to use this episode to call out these common mistakes and give you some strategies to fix ‘em so you can amp up your group game.
Ready to dive in?
Scroll on up there and hit play!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- Why you should create custom welcome messages when new people join your group
- The power of talking about your business in an engaging (non-pushy) way
- How to use your FB Group “join questions” to direct people towards your freebies & offers
- How to use the comment threads to increase your brand awareness
- The 3 group rules you NEED to have
- Why you need to consider batch-scheduling all of your group posts 30 days in advance
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Want more traffic and visibility? Reserve your spot at our FREE Traffic Workshop
- Check out Google's Custom Link Builder tool & see which group links are driving traffic to your site
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!