Choosing to outsource is never an easy choice to make.
Especially if you're like us and are used to doing everything yourself.
But what we realized at the Screw, is that as your biz grows you're going to need someone to take over the tasks that steal you away from your zone of genius.
The tasks that roadblock your creativity.
The tasks that stop you from being focused AF on the things that actually move the needle for your online business.
On this week's episode, Virtual Assistant agency owner and all around bad ass entrepreneur Trivinia Barber and I jam on how to get rid of those doubts when adding someone to your team.
Ready to free up a heck load of your time? Scroll up and hit play!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- The biggest challenge that entrepreneurs face when it comes to delegating and outsourcing.
- The difference between tasks and outcomes… and what this means for the profitability for your business.
- How to document the exact process for what you'd like completed; in order to get things done the way you desire.
- What not to do in order to avoid hiring from a place of overwhelm.
- What other big brands have done to be super successful at outsourcing and getting the results they want.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- The 7 Things To Outsource Guide – grab it here!
- Where to find Trivinia Barber: Website | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Keep an eye on us on Instagram: @screwtheninetofive
- Want access to our Free “Pop Up” Facebook Group kicking off in March? Click here to get on the waitlist and get notified when we open the doors.
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live.
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!