Let’s be real, accounting ain’t sexy.
And book-keeping ain't bliss.
But you know what’s even less fun?
Aaaaaand sorting through mountains of receipts to separate personal and business expenses.
We’ve been there.
And just… no.
Aint nobody got time for that.
In fact, ain’t nobody NEED to make time for that if you make it easy for yourself to begin with!
But how do you do that?
Well, that's what our girl Sonya asked.
So, we decided to get Josh from CPA on Fire back on the show to A Sonya’s Q on systems and processes.
What's more is he’s spelling out the smart ways to systematize your books and automate your accounting!
Ready to be a book keepin’ baddass?
Just click the play button at the top of the page, download this in iTunes or listen on Stitcher.
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday and Wednesday
Words Of Wisdom In This Week's Episode:
- Who are CPA on Fire and how can they help you?
- Why you just gotta get a business bank account. Like, now
- How to ace your accounting with automation, separation and outsourcing
- How to choose accounting software and organize your schtuff
- Make books your bitch with these tips
Click to Tweet
- Need some help with your accounting? CPA On Fire.com have got you covered!
- Find out more about Josh, shoot him a tweet
- Get set up with some accounting software like QuickBooks, Xero or FreshBooks
- Not gunna do it? Then outsource that beast- try Fiverr or Freelancer.com
- Craving a posse of people who get you? Come jam with us and the rest of the Screw Crew in our private Facebook group!
- Want to build your own business online? Grab your Free Online Business Program and start today!
- Got a question you want us to answer? Head on over here and ask us!