Running an online business from the beach…
That’s the dream isn’t it?
Passive income from the sun lounger?
While the reality of a location independent business isn’t quite that glamorous or easy, it IS possible to build the lifestyle you want by working remotely.
And Natalie from Suitcase Entrepreneur is living proof.
She’s the Kiwi powerhouse running her digital business from anywhere she desires, and she’s on a mission to sell that one thing we all crave:
So when our Scroupie, Pamela, wrote in and asked:
“What are the best tools you use to run your business from anywhere?” we just knew we had to get Nat back on the show.
After all, she's the go-to gal when it comes to working from anywhere with a wifi connection and she's got a bunch of As for this Q.
Want to know what “freedom” tools she lives and dies by?
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday and Wednesday.
Words Of Wisdom In This Week's Episode:
- What is Suitcase Entrepreneur and how can Natalie help you?
- How to run your business from anywhere and get shit done!
- The beauty of simplicity. Why you shouldn’t try too many new tools at once
- What is the two week test and how can it help you pick your tools?
- Tight and Right! You need tools that do their job and integrate
Click to Tweet
- Get yourself organised and integrated with the full range of Google Aps
- Check out teamwork and communication tool Asana to up productivity
- Retain your email sanity and keep your inbox awesome with SaneBox
- Make communicating with co-workers and clients a breeze with Slack
- Communicate across the globe for free with Skype and keep these convos safe with numerous Skype call recording services