You know we love to bring the heat here at the Screw.
That we’re all about helping you rock it online and grow your business beyond your wildest dreams.
So this week we’re getting a little naughty, and hijacking the Q!
But you can thank us later.
Because online marketing whiz, James Schramko, is back on the show, and he’s breaking down our favourite business model.
We’re talking long-term, lucrative income…
We’re talking the holy grail of online earning…
We're talking getting paid each and every month…
What is it?
Monthly membership sites.
You see, James is the mastermind behind SuperFast Business—an amazing membership community full of dedicated and loyal members.
And he's straight up killing it.
Which is why we were itching to find out his secrets!
So we’ve taken it upon ourselves to steal this week's Q and ask:
‘What are the three best tips for maintaining a monthly membership community?’
And good lawd does he deliver.
Get ready for some no-bullshit advice on generating recurring income, and packaging your product for subscriptions.
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week's Episode:
- What is SuperFastBusiness.com, and how does James make it work?
- The power of recurring revenue through subscription membership sites
- Why is lifetime access a big mistake? We talk diminishing returns
- How to manage member expectations and ultimately exceed them
- What is future pacing and how could it help you sell your subscriptions?
- The power of brevity and quality. We’re breakin’ down the ‘less is more’ truth
- Is your site too unorganized? How to build and package your services to encourage memberships
Click to Tweet
- Check out James’ podcast, blog and freebies galore over at SuperFastBusiness.com
- Want to connect with James and learn more about him? Shoot him a tweet