So peep this…
I love having my own business.
Like, LOVE IT.
But there are some less-than-stellar parts to it.
Liiiiiiiike doing taxes.
Because here’s the thing: I don’t speak accountant.
And I can think of a million and one things I would rather be doing than figuring all that out.
I know you guys feel me on this!
How do I know that?
Well, because we asked what you’re struggling with, and boy, did you have a lot of questions about all things taxes. And expenses. And write-offs.
This week's Q from two of our Screw U members, Michelle and Angie who each asked:
“What can I deduct as a business expense, and how can I work this out?”
So we’re back at it for the third time (it's a hat trick!) with our main book-keeping man, Josh, from CPA on Fire.
And he’s bringing the heat, talkin’ taxes, and inspiring an ah-ha…or two in this episode.
Curious to know what you can deduct as an expense so you can avoid an intimate rendezvous with the IRS?
I don't blame you.
Just click the play button at the top of the page, download this in iTunes or listen on Stitcher.
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week's Episode:
- What is CPA on Fire, and how can they help you?
- Dominate your deductions! We’re breakin’ it down
- The difference between personal and business expenses when deducting
- What you can and can’t write off- and how to tell the difference
- Still feeling confused? If you’re an entrepreneur, then you need an accountant!
Click to Tweet
- Craving a posse of people who get you? Come jam with us and the rest of the Screw Crew in our private Facebook group!
- Need some help with your accounting? CPA On Fire.com have got you covered!
- Find out more about Josh, shoot him a tweet