Okay, it’s time for some straight talkin’.
You know what we hear a lot of around these parts?
I mean, I get it, starting a business is hard.
And doing it around a full time job is even harder, right?
So you tell yourself things like…
“I just don't have the time”
“I’m stuck at work all day”
“I'm so tired when I get home, I just want to chill out”
Well, I'm calling bullshit!
Because it doesn't have to be hard.
In fact, there ARE ways you can run your business alongside your 9-to-5, and we got side hustle master, Nick loper, back in the house to prove it to you.
What's more is he's A'in Shanna's Q:
“What's the best way to ethically build your business if you’re still working your 9-to-5 job?”
In other words, how can you be there for your clients without compromising your current job… and annoying your boss?
Ready to make those excuses your bitch?
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday morning at 7am EST!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week's Episode:
- Not comfortable hustling on your boss's time? Use these tactics to get around it
- What is time
hackingand how can it help you?
- Lunch breaks and drive time. How to bring
the efficiencyand up productivity!
- Why you need to love what you do. Is it time to find a different side hustle?
- How to know your client value, and stop fearing early mornings and late nights
- Wanna work from home? Nick's top tips for negotiating a flexible work schedule
- How to put yourself out there, take a risk, and fight for opportunities