[vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”4%” border=”none”][vc_column width=”1/1″][text_output]
Have you ever wanted to build a community…a MOVEMENT…around your dream business?
And more so, do you struggle to figure out exactly HOW to do that?
I mean, so many people make it look easy online, but when it comes down to it, how do you actually attract the right people and build a loyal relationship with them?
Well, to answer that we brought Kate Erickson from EntrepreneurOnFire.com back on the show to share her biggest community-building lessons.
After all, EoFire has a seriously hardcore following (hello, Fire Nation!) which has been building for nearly 3 years now.
So what did Kate and John do to build this rabid following?
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week's Episode:
- Kate's biggest community-building goal-setting tips
- The power of conversation when it comes to building raving fans
- The KLT factor and why it's SO important
- Why consistency is crucial when it comes to community-building
- How attending live events helped John and Kate build a rabid audience
- Why you should consider hosting a meetup
- Learn all about Kate over at EntrepreneurOnFire.com
- Give Kate's podcast – Kate's Take – a listen, will ya?
- Our flagship program, Screw U
- Are you a certified Scroupie? Come hang with us in our private Facebook group!
- Got a question you want us to answer? Head on over here and ask us!