[vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”4%” border=”none”][vc_column width=”1/1″][text_output]
You know how I always say if you're not making money with your business, you don't have a business you have a hobby?
Well, in order to make dat money, you need to make sales.
But, what if the idea of selling freaks you out, makes your eye twitch or has you tripping over your words when pitching your product or service?
I feel you.
In fact, I used to feel reeeaaaaalllllly awkward when it came to selling on the Screw.
I just didn't want to do it.
I felt intimidated by the process and I didn't want to come across as “one of those marketers”.
WTF was I thinking?
I mean, selling something isn't bad.
It's not a negative experience.
It's not something to be scared of.
And it certainly isn't “scammy”.
Instead, it can be an enjoyable process where you provide a solution to a problem someone is facing —ultimately making them AND you feel awesome about the whole process.
So how do you even get to the point where you not only feel comfortable selling, but actually enjoy the process?
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week's Episode:
- Our struggle with selling on the Screw during the early days
- One thing you have to understand about your customer if you want to sell to them
- The most important thing to ‘boast' when pitching your product or service
- How to avoid pushing the sale
- The power of a “me too” moment
- Why providing free valuable content is one of the easiest ways to convert a customer
- The importance of prompting the sale
- Why you should always take the focus off you when trying to sell your product or service
- Read Derek Halpern's post & educate yourself on the psychology of your customers
- Learn how to make more sales with this post over on SocialTriggers.com
- Looking for a posse of people who get you? Come jam with us on FB!
- Want to build the foundations of your business? Grab your Free Online Business Program now!
- Got a question you want us to answer? Head on over here and ask us!