Let me be honest here: When Josh and I started our first business together, we knew NOTHING about running a business properly, hacking our productivity, or even setting ourselves up for growth.
We were just two cocky wannabe moguls who thought we knew evvvverything.
Fast-forward a few months later and we were overwhelmed, burnt out, and struggling to get a grip on our business!
While that period of time was insanely stressful, it pushed us to start finding tools that could help us manage our day-to-day operations, as well as streamline our lives
And let me tell you – it was the BEST thing we ever did for ourselves and our business. Score!
Curious to know what these time-saving…errr….SANITY-saving tools are?
You know what to do.
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST.
Words of Wisdom in This Week’s Podcast:
- The tools we didn't use when we started off, but looking back we wish we had
- Have issues remembering all your passwords? With this tool, you'll only ever have to remember one
- The perfect tool for coordinating time schedules between clients and yourself
- Which project management tool keeps teams together and is the apple of Josh's eye
- My #1 fave tool – it's core to our business and could be for yours too
- A music based tool created on scientific research and the second tool in my tool trifecta
- Is your Inbox getting out of hand? Let this tool save you time with your email
- The bee's knees of picture editing
- Our weekly Show Us Your Tips tip! Say it in an Aussie accent and have a little giggle!
- Natalie Sisson from the Suitcase Entrepreneur
- Elisa Doucette from ElisaDoucette.com
- Google Drive
- Subscribe to the show
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.