Do you know what the quickest way is to turn your day job into an online business?
I don't mean in a prostitution-y kind of way.
What I mean is the quickest way to replace your income is by packaging and selling your skills as services online.
So if you're in HR you could offer mock interview services.
If you're an accountant, you could offer bookkeeping services.
If you're a teacher, you could offer lesson plan creation services.
I could go on and on…
The key is to get clear on what you have to offer so you can then package it up and sell it to your heart's content!
Not sure exactly how to do that?
We've got you.
Just click the play button at the top of the page, download this in iTunes or and learn how to turn your day job into a service-based business.
If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Words Of Wisdom In This Week's Episode:
- The one thing you NEED to figure out before you start a service business
- The different obstacles you might have to overcome before starting your business
- Our experience with offering services online
- Different sites you can offer your services on to start building your business
- How to use your social circle to spread the word on your new business
- Using Facebook groups to meet & interact with your dream customers
- The easiest way to get your dream customers to care about your business
- Come join the Screw Crew community on Facebook and let's talk business!
- Check out the Smart Passive Income community on Facebook
- Looking for info on outsourcing & business? Join the Virtual Freedom group on FB
- Kimra Luna's Freedom Hackers Facebook Group
- Looking for a Facebook group dedicated to service-based businesses? You gotta check out the Ladypreneur Group on FB!
- Jessica Rea's free guide on how to figure out your prices
- Subscribe to the show
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.