Question: When you're feeling a little sick, a little “meh”, a little off, do you Google your symptoms? Make an appointment with your doctor? Wallow in your own sorrow? All of the above?
I have to admit, I've been known to put off doctor visits for months because it just feels like too much of a hassle to actually get my act together and go to the doctor.
I know, it's sad. And I'm lazy.
Well, what if I told you that you could hop online and book an appointment with a naturopath, get some clarity around what's going on with your body, and never have to leave your home!?
I assume you would do what I did when I heard about our guests today: Aggressively fist-pump.
Which is why we're so jazzed to have Shannon and Alexis on the show today to talk about how they took their brick and mortar businesses online, transformed their life, and are now jet-setting around the world while helping people look and feel healthier.
Think doctors belong in over-air-conditioned offices that smell like disinfectant and wear oversized white coats? Think again.
To find out more about this dynamic duo, click the play button at the top of the page, download this in iTunes or listen on Stitcher and find out what to do with that big idea of yours. If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
And don’t forget to tune in for a new episode every Thursday at 7am EST.
Words of Wisdom in This Week’s Podcast:
- Both Naturopathic doctors who dreamed of moving abroad with their practices – Find out how they made the leap
- Here's how these two structure their workweeks and let me tell you, it's not at all like mine and Josh's
- A new approach to healthcare, how to market your practice online
- Why they believe that online consultations can be much more beneficial than the conventional Doctors Office experience
- Find out why keeping business separate from their lurvvvv life is simple for these two
- One piece of advice they would give to other couples looking to get started online
- What was the biggest learning lesson each of them experienced with their online business
The other (cheekier) half of Screw The Nine To Five + a diehard traveler with our little guy Kai.