If you’re an entrepreneur, financial advisor, service provider, speaker, nonprofit owner, or small business owner… I HAVE to introduce you to my friend, Pete Vargas!
Pete is the Founder of Advance Your Reach, and has been helping all of the above leverage the fastest way to grow your business… SPEAKING.
Some people call him the “stage whisperer” because he’s responsible for booking over 25,000 stages over the past 15 years, and has generated 10’s of millions of dollars in revenue as a result!
That’s right… 10’s of millions of dollars. (Not a typo.)
In this week’s podcast episode, Pete reveals the tremendous power of what stages can do to your business.
He also tells us about a FREE workshop he’s put together called the One Hour Launch Method.
In part 1 of the workshop Pete reveals the tremendous power of what stages can do to your business, and you’ll also learn:
Why stages are the greatest medium you can possibly market your business with and proof of why they will NEVER become outdated
The niches and industries that stages can be utilized to grow your business (hint: stages are NOT only limited to “motivational” speakers)
The shocking differences your conversion rates can be when you make the same offer on stage vs. making it online
How stages have this magic power to shrink and simplify the sales cycle of your offer
And much more!
So, if you’re any type of business owner and have an interest in growing it using what Pete believes is the most valuable marketing medium, this is something you’ll want to check out…
Get Pete's One Hour Launch Method
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- How much more powerful a lead that you get from the stage is versus a lead you get online… the number may shock you.
- Why learning HOW to present on stage is absolutely critical to your success as a speaker.
- What makes the idea that you “must have a big story” one of the biggest misconceptions about speaking.
- Why speaking doesn’t have to mean sleazy, slimy or salesy and how utilizing that storybraid framework will be the game changer to making you feel confident on stage.
- How being both ordinary and extraordinary within the first five minutes is the key to capturing and connecting with your audience.
- What the best ways to harness both online and offline stages might be for your brand.
- How you can use stages to really build and scale your business… the same things Pete did to sell over a million dollars from the stage in one hour.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Pete's ONE HOUR LAUNCH METHOD Workshop. Get in on it here!
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live!
- Come join our FREE FB Group
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!