It's 3PM and you haven't showered today.
You look down at your phone and think, “Urghhh… how am I ever going to show up on my Insta stories?”
You have no idea what to talk about, and you're doing it because you feel like you *should*.
But for what? How is this benefiting your business? Are you even sure it is??
In this week's episode, Jill interviews Instagram story rockstar Angie Lee (#babygrandma) to break down the best ways that Insta stories can help you grow your audience and sell authentically.
Scroll up and hit play to find out how!
The Biggest Takeaways from This Episode:
- What story selling is and how to make it work for your brand.
- How to make decisions around running traffic for your ability to sell your stories.
- The best way to leverage content as currency.
- Why an intention for each and every day is critical for success.
- How to avoid being salesy while still using stories to sell for your brand.
- Why taking a second to be present instead of posting to your Insta right away may help you way more than it will hurt you.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Wanna create IG Stories That Sell? Enter the code “SCREW” to get 15% off!
- Where to find Angie Lee: Website | Instagram
- Keep an eye on us on Instagram: @screwtheninetofive
- Want access to our Free “Pop Up” Facebook Group kicking off in March? Click here to get on the waitlist and get notified when we open the doors.
- What did you think of this episode? Tell us here!
- Subscribe to the show and get notified when a new episode goes live.
A Little Note From Josh & Jill
Thank you so very much for tuning into the show!
We know there are a LOT of podcasts you could be listening to today, but you chose ours and we're forever grateful for that!
If you enjoyed this week's episode, we'd love for you to take a quick minute to share your thoughts with us and leave an honest review and rating for the show over on iTunes!
Your review is not only paramount in helping others discover the show, but we also read each and every submission personally…and they mean the world to us.
So, thank you in advance!